Tuesday 31 May 2022

Reflection 2022

 What have I learned in this year? 

I learnt abstract art and how to do it.

I learnt how to print.

I learnt my fractions. 

I learnt about pyramids. 

I learnt a Siva dance. 

I learnt about way finders.

I learnt that James cook was eaten by Hawaiians. 

I learnt about Hone Heke.                  

I learnt that the Maoris and the British had a war. 

I learnt my 2,5,10,11,12 times tables. 

I learnt how to build a trench. 

I learnt roman numerals. 

I learnt about the treaty of the Waitangi. 

I learnt about all of these things in room 3.

                      





No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation

In the past month there was a natural disaster that happened in New Zealand. I have made a presentation on the cyclone Gabrielle and flash f...